First things first, let me tell you a bit about my photography background. I picked up my first professional camera four years ago and haven't looked back! After spending A LOT of time figuring out my style, what types of clients I vibe with and who I wanted to be as a photographer, I settled on capturing genuine moments that truly represent my client's authentic selves.
Based out of Winnipeg, MB and Falcon Lake, MB, I work with all types of clients from head-over-heels in love couples to giggly children and their families.
Life goes by fast and I'm here to capture your important memories for you to look back on forever. Whether you have a new family member (human or furry), are celebrating your love for each other on your wedding day or you simply want to gather your family to document a time in your lives, I'm your girl.
Hi! It's Me Again
Photo courtesy of Xandra Photography
- I have an adorable niece and nephew that keep me on my toes. They're into everything and spending time with them and my wonderful family at the lake is my favourite thing to do.
- I also have an amazing boyfriend who puts up with my shenanigans and an adorable pup, Archer, that keeps us very busy!
- I have a secret passion for landscape photography and usually am driving around the lake aimlessly looking for the perfect sunset.
- I love a good whiskey after a long work week and spending time with my friends at the lake.
- If I could spend my life travelling, I would.
- I did Highland Dancing for 10 years when I was a kid; yes I still have my kilt and can do the fling.
- I'm a dedicated fitness enthusiast in the gym and aspiring water skier at the lake.